EFFECTIVE DATE: February 1, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit phytomana.com we collect certain information about you, directly from you and/or from third-party sites, depending on your use of the Site. Some of the data we may collect includes: (1) technical data related to your device such a IP address, version of web browser, search terms, what products you view and/or purchase, time zone, and how you interact with the site; (2) data related to your user account, including your name, email address, password, etc.; (3) data related to any user profile you create, including comments or posts made by you on our website, your testimonials and/or comments about Phytomana products or services, etc.; (4) which products you purchase; (5) order and payment information including shipping address, billing address, phone number, credit card number, email address; (6) communications you have with us, including your communications with our support team. We may store this information in a manner that associates it with your account.
This site is not for individuals age 17 or younger. Children who are not of legal age should not use this website. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor and believe your minor child has shared personal information, please contact us at the email below to request deletion.
HOW WE RECEIVE YOUR DATA
Phytomana, LLC and service providers acting on its behalf (such as Google Analytics and third party advertisers) use server log files and automated data collection tools like device or browser fingerprints, cookies, tags, scripts, and customized links, when you access and use our Services. These methods automatically track and collect certain data when you use phytomana.com. Phytomana.com also uses third-party browser and mobile analytics services such as Google Analytics. These services use data collection tools to help analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Phytomana, LLC uses your data solely for the purpose of operating its business. Phytomana, LLC does not sell, rent, or lease your personal information or its consumer lists to any third parties.
Phytomana, LLC uses your data in the following ways:
- Load our Site accurately for you
- Analyze Site Usage and Optimize our Site Performance
- Process Requests, Orders and Inquiries
- Provide and Administer Services
- Provide Customized Content
- Facilitate Communication with Users
- Provide Customer Support
- Manage Account Preferences
- Track Purchases
- Track Usage, Site Traffic and Data to Improve Services
- Request and/or Process Customer Feedback
- To Send Email Marketing to Our Customers About Products
- Evaluate the Success of our Advertising Campaigns through third-party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To comply with Legal Obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Phytomana, LLC will share your personal information in order to fulfill our contracts with you or when required by law.
- Phytomana, LLC uses Shopify, Inc. to power on online shopping features. You can read how Shopify, Inc. uses your personal data here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Phytomana, LLC may share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- Phytomana.com Site Users: Your username and any information that you post to our Site, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Site.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
Phytomana, LLC has implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no system can be 100% secure. Phytomana, LLC cannot guarantee that communications between you and us regarding the Services, products, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your sole responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately. Phytomana, LLC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
THIRD PARTY ADS
For information about how targeting advertising works, visit Network Advertising Initiative @
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks.
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) : https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your device when you visit our Site. Phytomana.com uses a number of various cookies including functional, advertising, performance, social media or content cookies. Cookies may enhance your Site experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login).
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Cookies used for functionality:
_ab Used with Access to Admin
_secure_session_id Used with Navigation through the Storefront.
cart Used with Shopping Cart.
cart_sig Used with Checkout.
cart_ts Used with Checkout.
checkout_token Used with Checkout.
secret Used with Checkout.
secure_customer_sig Used with Customer Login.
storefront_digest Used with Customer Login.
_shopify_u Used to Update Customer Account Information.
_tracking_consent Track Preferences
_landing_pages Track Landing pages
_orig_referrer Track Landing pages
_s Shopify Analytics
_shopify_fs Shopify Analytics
_shopify_s Shopify Analytics
_shopify_sa_p Shopify Analytics for Marketing and Referrals
_shopify_sa_t Shopify Analytics for Marketing and Referrals
_shopify_y Shopify Analytics
_y Shopify Analytics for Marketing and Referrals
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies; however, if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them. Please see the Help section of your preferred browser to tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note, users of our Site and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function. Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties, including advertisers.
For more information on how to modify your browser settings, check out www.allaboutcookies.org
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Phytomana.com and its Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
You may update your personal information by logging into your account and updating your profile information. To request to access or to delete your personal data, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, Phytomana, LLC may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and Phytomana, LLC may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
To opt out of receiving any promotional communications from Phytomana, LLC, you can use the “unsubscribe” feature included in our communication. Regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies. “Opting out” of other areas such as cookies, would need to be completed by you through your internet browser settings.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information that we have collected, subject to certain exemptions, and to have such personal information deleted, except where necessary that we maintain such personal information in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of a business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
California residents have the right to request access to the personal information (if any) we have collected, used, and/or distributed (“Right to Know”). California residents who would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at the email below, using the subject heading “California CCPA Request”. The request should attest to the fact that the requester is a California resident, and provide a current California address.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: (1) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and (2) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Authorized Agents. The CCPA allows California consumers to designate an authorized agent to exercise their rights under CCPA.
Discrimination: If consumers exercise their rights under CCPA, businesses may not discriminate against them including by denying or providing a different level or quality of goods or services or charging or suggesting that a business will charge different prices or rates or impose penalties, unless doing so is reasonably related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data.
Disclosure of Incentives: If businesses offer any financial incentives for the collection, sale or deletion of their personal information, residents have the right to be notified of any financial incentives offers and their material terms, the right not be included in such offers without prior informed opt-in consent, and the right to be able to opt-out of such offers at any time. Businesses may not offer unjust, unreasonable, coercive or usurious financial incentives. We do not offer any incentives at this time.
When you place an order on phytomana.com, we will retain your information for our records unless you ask us to delete this information. For additional information, see YOUR RIGHTS section of this document.
Even after your account is terminated, we retain your data for as long as Phytomana, LLC has a legitimate purpose to do so (and in accordance with applicable law), including to assist with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms and Conditions or Policy agreements.
We invite you to post content on our Site, including your comments and any other information that you would like to be available on our Site. If you post content to our Site, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Site. If you post your own content on our Site, your posting may become public and Phytomana, LLC cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY